An Institution's teams will automatically be carried over from the previous season. Only an Institution Administrator is able to make amendments and additions during the team entry process.
Institution Administrator Dashboard:
The easiest way to manage team entries on mass is through the Institution Administrator Dashboard.
This dashboard is only accessible for Institution Administrators.
Click on the dashboard button on the home screen and ensure you are in the correct season:
- Navigate to the Team Entry tab
- Filter to your sport and institution
- Amend your entry and click update (there will be a pop up with the summary changes) and click save
- At the top of the screen there is a total cost for the teams and also summary of all entered teams
- Once you have completed the team entry process fully you will need to confirm this through the support button. Please click the support icon on the bottom right and confirm your name, email, institution name, the entry phase and that you have completed entering your teams.
These teams can be added/removed up until the deadline which is set at 23.59 (11.59pm on the day of the deadline). By adding a team you are submitting that team for entry. If the team exists and you have not removed them by the deadline, these teams will be taken forward for the season.