In the new BUCS Play world a student will be able to enter their information themselves. This will lead to less administrative errors. However, there is still a way to change information if you notice a mistake on their entry information.
You can do this up until the deadline for event entries (the one that applies to you as an institution administrator).
1. Find your way to the entry list (find how to do that on our managing entries guide)
2. Click on the participants name that you would like to edit the information for
3. Edit their information
4. Click save/check eligibility
5. Apply this (which saves it to their entry)
6. Then save the entry list to complete the process