Only Institution Administrators (IAs) can enter teams into events, students will then join the events teams. Adding Teams in events in this way is applicable in all team event situations. Some (not all) have been listed below:
- Team based events (eg Lacrosse 6s).
- Relays in Swimming and Athletics.
- Boats in Sailing.
- Team cycling events.
An IA can enter a team into a singular competition by following the steps outlined below:
1. Login to BUCS Play at bucs.playwaze.com (only accessible on a PC, not a mobile web browser).
2. Join/Enter the Sport Community of the event you wish to enter.
3. Find the Events tile and select the Event from the list (if you cannot find your event, entries may not yet be open. To find the full list of events and entry information Click Here).
4. Find the relevant Competition/Discipline (e.g. 4s and 8s Head: Men's Championship 4+) and click Enter.
5. Enter your Team Category (Institution), Team Type (Competition) and Amount (Number of Teams) and click Enter new Teams.
6. At this point you can select your Captain, Logo and Kit Colours for each Team. When you have done this, click Continue.
7. Finally Confirm your Teams.
These Teams will now be visible on the Community home page and student will apply for the teams directly through the competition.
NB: IAs will not see the team entry in the 'Entered Competitions' section of the event. This section is used to display the teams that students have applied for as seen below.