After going through the process of completing your team sheet for a given fixture, the next stage will be approving your opposition's team sheet on matchday.
The option to approve or dispute the opposition's team sheet will open one hour before the scheduled kick-off time. You will not be able to see the 'Approve' or 'Dispute' buttons before this.
After performing your review and cross-checks of the opposition's team sheet (in line with REG 11), you can approve or dispute the team sheet by following the steps outlined below:
Approve/dispute on the app version
1. Login to the BUCS Play app.
2. Find your Sport Community by clicking My Play (bottom menu) and selecting the relevant Sport Community amongst the list of existing Sport Communities you have joined at the top. You can also do this by going to More > My Communities. If you have not yet joined the Sport Community you are looking for, follow these steps here.
3. Once you reach the Sport Community, scroll down to the Teams section and click on your team. This will open the Team Hub.
4. Under the Upcoming Fixtures section at the bottom of the Home tab, select the date of the relevant fixture.
5. Next, click on the fixture (anywhere above 'Select team', do not click on 'Select Team')
6. Open the 'Team sheets' tab and select 'Approve' or 'Dispute'.
Once you approve/dispute a team sheet, you will not be able to change your selection. The team sheet will also lock and the opposition will no longer be able to make any changes to the team sheet.
If you dispute the team sheet, you must submit a BUCS Playing Under Protest Form in line with REG 12.
Approve/dispute on the desktop version:
On the desktop version, you can view the opposition's team sheet by clicking the 'Result' button on the fixture in question.
You can then approve/dispute the team sheet after clicking the 'Details' button, then selecting 'Approve' or 'Dispute' and clicking 'Save'.